Re: [MOL]Thanks to everyone,Lillian, How are you? [00005] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Thanks to everyone,Lillian, How are you?

Lillian,

You do not miss a beat.  But enough, how are you? Are you feeling well? Any
interesting gossip to share?LOL!!!!

To everyone,

Thanks so much for all of your cheer and thoughts on my news today.  My only
hope and prayer is that others on this forum can and will, receive the same.
If not today, tomorrow, next week, next month, etc.... I believe in miracles.
They happen everyday when the sun comes up!  Take care, donna