Re: [MOL] Good News [00000] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Good News

Mary,

Thank you for your kind thoughts.  I will pray that you will hear good news as
well from SIUH.  It took over 2 weeks.  Even after fed-xing my meds.  They
have been inundated up there since the recent articles came out about the
treatment.  Now the fight with my HMO.  Onward Soldier!!!!

Take care,

Donna