[MOL] re: Help me please [02600] Medicine On Line

[MOL] re: Help me please

-----Original Message-----
From: Industrias Gobar S.A. de C.V. <gobar@riogrande.net.mx>
To: mol-cancer@meds.com <mol-cancer@meds.com>
Date: Friday, November 28, 1997 1:08 PM
Subject: Re: Help me please

-----Original Message-----
From: Industrias Gobar S.A. de C.V. <gobar@riogrande.net.mx>
To: mol-cancer@meds.com <mol-cancer@meds.com>
Date: Wednesday, November 26, 1997 1:49 PM
Subject: Help me please

hi
    I need your help please send me information fot the treatment of a 60 years old men with 140lbs and 5.5' of heigth that has glioblastoma multiple diagnosed in Juanary 97'  , i have the knowledge  that the "Talidomida"  is a medicine wich helps to this problem but a i need to know the dose for this treatment if you have any information about this please send it to me because i have this medicine but i have not the dose.
    If you have any other treatment for this illneess please let me know  and thank you so much

Regards

Erica Rodriguez

gobar@riogrande.net.mx
H. Matamoros, Tamaulipas,  Mexico.