Re: [MOL] response to Barbara [02534] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] response to Barbara

Hi!  I too am reading "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff...".  It's great.  When
something happens, I ask myself, "Is this big stuff or small stuff?"  It's
amazing how much is small stuff.

Happy New Year to all my new friends!
Barbara