Re: [MOL] response to Barbara [02533] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] response to Barbara

Hi Sam,

I have changed a good deal since finding out I had lung cancer - all for
the better.  It's a shame that it took me such a slap in the face to
realize my priorities, but ironically, I like myself much better now - LOL!
 I enjoy each day as a treasure rather than just trying to get through it
all.  I give from my heart and feel closer to some old and new friends as a
result.  I just thank God that I've been given the opportunity to discover
what makes my life worth living and look forward to many years of living
it!  I wish the same for you.

Barbara