[MOL] Thanks for Everything [02531] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Thanks for Everything

Just wanted to wish you all a happy new year.  I feel that I now belong to
a special and select group that has had the opportunity to look under the
rug and found treasures instead of dust.  And one of the treasures are you
dear people who provide caring, support and information.  Thank you.

Barbara