Re: [MOL] inspiration [02530] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] inspiration

Dear All

Just returned last evening from 5 days in New Orleans area.  Wanted to
wish all of you a great New Year filled with good days, good friends and
lots of love and happiness.  I have a couple of hundred posts to read,
I will get thru them soon I hope.
Ken, I love that book.
Carla that was wonderful information you gave about the vitiman E for
the the throat.  I wish I had known that when my brother was having
terrible time with his throat after radiation.
John, have a wonderful New Year with your beautiful family.
Marty & Barb, I have missed you these past few days, hope you have
a wonderful New Year . I really appreciate all the help and information
'you give us.  God Bless

Take care
Diana