Re: [MOL] Holiday Wishes [02529] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Holiday Wishes

Dear Bill

I would like to add my compliments for having this wonderful open forum
for cancer patients and care givers.  You are rare, you might not agree
with what we have to say in our discussions, ie, alternatives, etc., but
I really appreciate the fact that we are not censored.  Thank you again
for all you give.
Happy New Year
Diana