[MOL] Ron [02527] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Ron

In reading your letter to Lillian, I couldn't help but want to respond.  Yes Ron, one of the most important things we can do as people, as people with cancer is to love ourselves regardless of our family and/or friends.  In fact I have always found that loving oneself tends to invite others to love you and builds great friendships.  It is hard to be a friend or have a friend who doesn't.

I have one other that loves me more than I love myself, to rely upon.  He is faithful in all that I go through, He is always there for me 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and will be for all of eternity, and He is God.  I don't know of your beliefs, but I wanted to share this with you for no matter what I have gone through, no matter what my mood, no matter how up or down I feel, I know that He loves me unconditionally and will be there for me when I ask.  And I know that He is there for anyone who asks.  That is where my foundation of loving begins and what I feel, what my family, friends, colleagues, acquaintences feel is just a bonus to Gods loving me.  So even if I were by myself, I would not be alone and I would still have His love and a relationship to trust in.  I pray that you and all others have this security of His love in your life as your foundation.

It sounds like you will have a good New Year with friends and I am truly happy for you.  I hope that the Ginger tea helped to settle your stomach.  I am glad to get a chance to talk with you and share my feelings.  I am not here to preach Ron, I just wanted to share my belief with you and I hope that it brings you comfort.  I will look forward to getting to know you better and you are so right, it is very nice to be able to tell it like it is here.  I pray for you to feel better soon Ron and may the twinkle of joy always have a place in your heart and eyes!.............    Carla