Re: [MOL] A New Year Filled with Health, Peace and Happiness [02525] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A New Year Filled with Health, Peace and Happiness

Marty,
Your New Year's wish was heartfelt and well received, at least my me and my
family. Here's to you and Barb, wishes for a wonderful and healthy New Year.
And to all the rest of you at MOL...

                   Beat Wishes for a Prosperous and Healthy New Year!!!

Beth Rhoades