[MOL] Claire Lee hello [02523] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Claire Lee hello

Claire Lee, what a wonderful note you sent to me.  It means alot to me to hear from you.  I am glad that I was able to find a card to send that touched your heart.  You are right, there are so many wonderful people here and so much encouragement and comraderie here.  I am sure that is because all of us have something in common.  For me it is Lung Cancer Adenocarcinoma Stage II and I had a lung removed in November 1997.  Are you dealing with cancer yourself, do you know someone else who is, or are you just an interested person?  I hope that you will share with me.  I am surviving and smiling because of people like you that I am able to talk to, learn about and get to know.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.  Thank you again, and God Bless you!.......   Carla