[MOL] The Twelve Gifts I Wish For You - from Carla [02512] Medicine On Line

[MOL] The Twelve Gifts I Wish For You - from Carla

Guess what!! Carla has just sent you an animated greeting card
You can pick up your personal greeting by connecting to the following WWW Address:

http://www.bluemountain.com/cards/box7947/myw6698trn8887.html

You can CONNECT THROUGH A BROWSER (such as Netscape, IE or AOL) to
the World Wide Web and simply copy and paste the exact WWW address
from above into the "Location" or "Address" space in your BROWSER.
IMPORTANT: COPY EXACTLY - NO BLANK SPACES! - ALL LOWER CASE!
(Your greeting card will be available for the next 30 days)
This service is FREE!  :)  HAVE a good day and have fun!