[MOL] Go Marty! [02510] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Go Marty!

Yes Marty I sure did want to get you going and I see that it worked!  Thank you dear friend.  My heart is filled with thankfulness for what you share and do.  I value your advice and I hope that I can get my husband to begin to read what is here on the forum.  May God Bless you and Barb and give you your needed rests so that you can continue to do His work and help so many others.  ......Carla

P.S.  I do so enjoy when you get stirred up.... it is a great motivator for me!  :-)