[MOL] A New Year Filled with Health, Peace and Happiness [02505] Medicine On Line

[MOL] A New Year Filled with Health, Peace and Happiness

Since I get so windbagged, I will try to keep this short and to the
point. I sincerely wish you all, my new found friends, from the deepest
part of my soul, heart, a New Year that brings you your wishes for good
health, long lasting relationships, happiness, and peace in your hearts.
May God grant you all your very special needs and desires for entering
and carrying out your goals and ambitions for the New Year and may we
all be together again, this time next year and for years to come.

>From the bottom of my heart.
God Bless YOu All
with fond affection and devotion
Marty Auslander