Re: [MOL] vaccine [02499] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] vaccine

ken naehring wrote:

> A friend of mine called tonight to see if I had seen Entertainment tonight yesterday, 12/29/97.  She has small cell lung cancer and her
sister said there was s

> A friend of mine called tonight to see if I had seen Entertainment
> tonight yesterday, 12/29/97.  She has small cell lung cancer and her
> sister said there was something on ET about a vaccine that is for
> patients who have cancer.  Her sister thought it was at Duke in New
> York.  Anyway, I told her I would post this to see if anyone has any
> idea as to what the announcement was.  Thanks.....  Carla

Dear Carla,

Duke is located in Durham, North Carolina.  Their home page is
http://www.mc.duke.edu

The vaccine is in very early experimental stage and has not yet entered
human trials to my knowledge.  Your friend should visit the Duke Medical
Center site mentioned above.  She should be able to inquire there.

God Bless.
John