Re: [MOL] inspiration [02497] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] inspiration

Dear Carla,

You may wish to call your provide and ask them to help you change names
or for an additional $10.00 per month you can have both names. there
would be one account but two separate e-mail addresses. YOu can change
your address by this additional charge to your provider, but if not they
can help you change it. I am the worst of the worst computer
illiterates, so I just called my provider, earthlink, and they guided me
through the change. It was not difficult.

The more that joins our list, the domino effect will beat disease faster
than the advent of new meds. From my lips to Gods ears.

Take care dear lady. God Bless

marty