Re: [MOL] response to Barbara [02494] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] response to Barbara

31 Dec, 97

Hi Carla

I have been one of those know everything folks and have stupidly hurt others
by being so inconsiderate.

Your way of putting it was an eye opener to me.  I shall try to be more
interested and concerned and less dictatorial to my own family and associates.

Good luck in your quest and thanks again for the slap on the side of the head.

Sam Anonamous.