[MOL] Torrie [02493] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Torrie

Torrie my friend, I am looking for an update on you.  I saw where you responded to Shirley about the drugs that her mom was taking and said they are the ones recommended for you.  I think they are now recommending these for me too.  Torrie, what all has brought you to the point whereby you will go through the treatments?  I am still researching whether or not this is the right approach.  Please send me all of the details Torrie.  I trust in your determination and the work that you do to help in your own treatment decisions.

I miss talking with you and hope that now that the holiday madness season is almost over we will have some time to catch up.  God Bless you.....     Carla