Re: [MOL] inspiration [02488] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] inspiration

Marty, thanks so much for reiterating so many things that are important to
survival.  Like you, I ate wrong and am just now starting to learn how to
eat, which by the way I am entertaining menu's, recipes and suggestions!  I
have always been a type A personality in the workplace and that didn't ease
when I opened my own business and once I did that I didn't have time to keep
many friendships that didn't evolve around the business.  After opening my
store I lived on fast food and snacks.   I didn't know God until 2 years
ago.  I have had quite a few toxins invading my life as well.  Now I want to
learn how to shed what is bad and be stronger and smarter about what is good
for me. I feel so blessed to have found this site, in fact I was sharing
this with the technician that did my PET scan (Jason) and I hope that he
joins in.  This forum is so important to me and all of the people are such a
blessing and it does my heart good to feel so much love and compassion for
all who are here.

I wish that all doctors would atleast ready some of the wonderful literature
that I am finding.  If my primary care provider had, I think I would have
started this whole thing with more hope.  Don't misunderstand my thoughts of
my primary care provider...she is very good, but I could have used a little
more positive launch.  I will tell her of some of the books the next time we
meet, as I think she will be seeing more cancer in others and then maybe she
will teach them hope too.

Marty, I am not computer literate enough to know how to get my husbands name
replaced with mine in this forum, but I would appreciate any help.  It is
important to me to use my name as I share with others here, afterall I am
the one who has cancer and plans to survive.  If you or anyone can tell me
how, I would really appreciate it.  Thanks so much!     ......Carla