[MOL] myelofibrosis [02481] Medicine On Line

[MOL] myelofibrosis

my husband was recently diagnosed with myelofibrosis. he is 49 and always was
in good health.  there is so little information.  I need to know what clinics
around the country have doctors that specialize in this disease.  I would also
like to read on more case studies. we live in central new york and I feel that
treatment here might not be as aggressive as in other areas.  any information
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
mary ann