Re: [MOL] Site of China No.1 [02473] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Site of China No.1

lehnerj1@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> LINHILLIS wrote:
> >
> > Leo
> >
> > Really what is HK6500?  According to site I read, american dollars for 28
> > day supply was $935.00, I think ( over $900 anyway).
> > I think you could probably break it down a little better so people can
> > understand
> > what the costs might be.
> > How good the product may be is not the reason for my remarks.  I feel you
> > should be as straight forward as possible, you are dealing with peoples
> > lives, hopes and emotions.
> > I'm sorry if anyone thinks I'm being a jerk, I just want you to let people
> > know
> > the cost which can be prohibitive for many cancer patients.
> > Thank you for sharing your info with us.
> > Diana
>
> Dear Diana,
>
> I couldn't have said it better!!!  It is a lesson that we, who may be
> grasping for any ray of hope, have to be that much more guarded because
> we are the "easy mark" for less ethical people.  Research, research
> research!!!...and beware of "the magic pill" offer!
>
> God Bless and keep up the good work.
>
> John
> \

Good Morning to my friends, John and Diana

Welcome back and so good to see you again on mol-cancer. HOpe your
vacations and holidays are going well. Sure did miss you here. Lots of
people in need and it is so gratifying to know that the experts are
back.  God Bless YOu both

Your friend, very humbly
Marty Auslander