Re: [MOL] weight loss [02471] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] weight loss

ken naehring wrote:

> Marty, though I have not been through Chemo and don't know that I will.  A
> good friend of mine with small cell has just completed her chemo and she
> attributes the lack of sores in her throat to the fact that she would bite
> on soft gel vitamin E tablets and let it run down her throat.  It worked
> great for her so I thought I would pass it on.     Carla

Dear Carla,

thx so much for your message. I will keep your suggestion for my memos
to pass on to others that may need that. Thank you so much for the
contribution.

God Bless YOu and your family and have a happy and healthy new year.

Marty and Barb