Re: [MOL] adeno carcinoma [02469] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] adeno carcinoma

There are a number of sources to find information including International
Cancer Alliance, the mol-cancer archive, books (Barnes & Noble has an
online site where you can buy books and have them delivered to your door!)
and many others that have been shared on this forum.

Are you looking for information on chemo, radiation, alternate treatments,
support groups?  Do the doctors feel they got it all?  Are they
recommending followup treatment?  I also had lung cancer - Stage II
Squamous Cell.  I had two lobes removed from my right lung 9/10.  If you
want to talk, please contact me at bsilverman@worldnet.att.net.