[MOL] proton treatment for lung cancer [02464] Medicine On Line

[MOL] proton treatment for lung cancer

I have one supposedly successful operation of non-small cell lung cancer.  Now
another mass has appeared.  So far it is small, but the doctors say they
cannot operate or even biopsy because of my physical condition.  I wonder if
anyone has had experience with the proton acceleration treatment given at Loma
Linda hospital near San Bernardino?   The treatment is apparently used mostly
for prostate cancer but their literature claims some success for non small
cell lung cancer.  My doctors are skeptical.
  Thanks.