Re: [MOL] Ovarian Cancer [02458] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Ovarian Cancer

VSmith9298 wrote:

> Hello! My name is Jennifer Dyson and my mother has recurrent ovarian cancer.
> The cancer has metastisized to her lung and liver and she has already taken
> one dose of taxol and carboplatin.  Will someone please contact me and let me
> know who are some of the best oncologists and physicians today that deal with
> ovarian cancer, as well as information on what are some other forms of
> treatment for stage IV ovarian cancer?  THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Dear Lady,

My wife had stage IV rare type of ovarian disease.  The following are
ovarian web sites I urge you to log onto and I will also e-mail you with
information on great oncologists as we had sought out many different
opinions.

There is a magnificent Ovarian website which I will send to you through