Re: [MOL] Holiday Wishes [02454] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Holiday Wishes

William J. Comcowich wrote:

> >From everyone at Medicine OnLine, our best wishes to all our friends in the
> MOL-cancer discussion group. We are grateful for your participation and
> caring.  We wish you all the best for the New Year.  Bill
> William J. Comcowich
> UltiTech, Inc. / Medicine OnLine
> Foot of Broad Street
> Stratford, CT 06497
> Phone 203-375-7300
> Fax 203-375-6699
> comcowic@meds.com
> The Ultimate in Multimedia Solutions

Dear Bill,

As you can see, I've taken your advice regarding the removal of the
"boilerplate message" to heart.  I thank you for providing such an
important forum for us...it has proven to be a key to recovery and hope
for many of us.

God Bless You for being there to guide and support us and for guiding
those who find themselves lost.  Merry Christmas.

John