Re: [MOL] i [02453] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] i

LINHILLIS wrote:

> Dear Marty, Barb, John, (JO) Gail, Ron, Carla, Barbara, Peter, Lisa & all
>
> Wanted to say what a wonderful gift this group has been.  You are all
> special and always in my thoughts.
> My brothers CT and chest xray didn't show blood clot.  His Onc was
> rather busy yesterday, so he just read report, didn't go over either test
> so don't really know if tumor is still shrinking.  He said his breathing is
> better this week, so don't know what problem was.  I suggested a
> "breathing coach", has anyone had experience with same?
> We will be in New Orleans from 26 thru 30th planning our daughters
> wedding.  I have a feeling this is going to drive me nuts by Sept.,
> but we only have one daughter so I will hang in there and try to keep
> my sanity.
> Thank you all for sharing your stories, information, opinions, hopes
> and warn thoughts and prayers.  God Bless all of you and your
> families.
> Take Care
> Diana

Dear Diana,

Hope your Christmas was wonderful.  Your daughter is getting
married...WOW!  I can't imagen walking any of my four down the
isle...although I'd better since my oldest is soon to be 18!  I'll be in
touch with you for expert advice on that day so please take notes on how
to survive the occasion...especially from your husband's perspective!

Somehow, we think that our little girls will always stay and be "our
little girls".  I guess they always will in our hearts, just the reality
that gets a bit sticky dealing with.  Maybe mine will become nuns! :=0

God Bless and hope that all has gone well...sounds like '98 will be
special for you.

John