Re: [MOL] adeno carcinoma [02449] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] adeno carcinoma

There are many sites out there for you to research and obtain additional
information.  I had my right lung removed  on November 3rd due to a tumor
which was adenocarcinoma.  One of the key things you will need to do the
type of research that you want is the full staging of the tumor.  For
example I had adenocarcinoma T2N1MO, translated : T2= stage two  N1=one
lymph node was malignant   MO= no additional metastisis.

http://cancerguide.org  This was one of the sites that I first looked at to
put it into lay terms for me before I went into more technical research.
You will find many messages here contain additional sites.  There are also
atleast 3 others that I have met here that are dealing with the same thing
and what a blessing it is to be able to talk with eachother.  I hope this is
of some help to you as an initial beginning.  You will find the information
you seek as Non-small cell cancer.  It took me awhile to even figure that
out.  Good luck and God Bless.  If I can help, please let me know.
Carla