[MOL] adeno carcinoma [02447] Medicine On Line

[MOL] adeno carcinoma

My father had a small malignant adeno carcinoma removed along with the
lower part of his left lung Monday 12/22/97. I am looking for
information regarding this kind of cancer, treatments and any resources
about this type of cancer. He is currently in a Veterans Admin. Hospital
and the family and I are having a tough time collecting information. If
you have any tips, suggestions of websites or information, please e-mail
me at:  jman@uab.edu. Thank you.