[MOL] Ovarian Cancer [02445] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Ovarian Cancer

Hello! My name is Jennifer Dyson and my mother has recurrent ovarian cancer.
The cancer has metastisized to her lung and liver and she has already taken
one dose of taxol and carboplatin.  Will someone please contact me and let me
know who are some of the best oncologists and physicians today that deal with
ovarian cancer, as well as information on what are some other forms of
treatment for stage IV ovarian cancer?  THANK YOU VERY MUCH!