Re: [MOL] MERRY XMAS [02439] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MERRY XMAS

mary tacon wrote:

> DEAR ALL,
> WE WISH YOU ALL THE COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON AND THE STRENGTH AND WILL
> TO FIGHT FOR YOUR HEALTH IN 1998.MAY DIDN'T THINK SHE WOULD SEE THIS CHRISTMAS
> AFTER THE DEVASTATING NEWS OF NCSLC IN JULY 97.BUT SHE FOUGHT RIGHT FROM
> THE START AND SO FAR SO GOOD.WE NOW SET OUR SIGHTS ON GETTING TO NEXT
> CHRISTMAS AND SO ON.OUR FAMILY GATHERED HERE FOR CHRISTMAS DAY AND WE REVIVED
> AN OLD TRADITION OF PANTOMIMES.SO WE GROWN UPS GOT ALL DRESSED UP AND DID
> CINDERELLA FIRST THEN GOLDILOCKS.LAUGHTER IS GREAT MEDICINE AND EVERYBODY
> THOROUGHLY ENJOYED THEMSELVES.WE HOPE YOU ALL HAD A JOYFULL TIME WITH FRIENDS
> AND FAMILY.
> GOD BLESS AND WATCH OVER YOU,
> MAY AND BOB

Dear May and Bob,

HOw ironic that your message about May and her living through another
year seems to be so miraculous, as I just wrote to Walter about miracles
and the dedication there must be to keep our loved ones living and bring
them HOPE as much as we possibley can and to never give up. I hope
Walter reads your message as you articulate what "looking forward to" is
all about, good health, happiness, loving, caring and quality life.

The miracle always includes the love and devotion that you, as a
caregiver, presented to May and of course Mays love for you and wanting
to look forward to those many years with you gave you both that impetus
for bringing  a "purpose in life".

God Bless YOu Both and your family and may God continue to bring you
another year and many years of good health and positive faith.

God Bless
marty and Barb