Re: [MOL] holiday thoughts Reply to Syliva B. [02438] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] holiday thoughts Reply to Syliva B.

Dear Sylvia and Lizabeth,

Thank you for your message, the spiritual message is something that, for
some reason other than the holiday season seems to be missing from any
and all cancer support groups that I log onto and it is so endearing and
needing that we understand that spirituality is one of the principles
for the healing process, physically and emotionally. Doesn't mean that
we have to be devout and religious, but in every book I have read about
HOPE and beating cancer and other major diseases, that spirituality is a
factor and one of the principles to healing. WE believe that and is key
to my Barbs healing and you know what, it works. So your message is
important and comforting. Thank you and you said "you don't post too
much because you are just a friend to a survivor".  WEll I am also a
caregiver and there are many caregivers who need your input because this
list and the members who log on regularly do a lot of research and spend
time trying to find methods and ideas to present to their loved
survivors like you do. So it is essential and key that you as a
caregiver participate as much as you would like to and never feel that
you don't or shouldn't participate. Your input is always important and
meaningful and certainly your message brings a lot of heart and love to
us. Thank you and tell Lizabeth we wish her  a speedy recovery.

God Bless for  a healthy and healthier new year.
Marty and Barb