[MOL] My Mom [02436] Medicine On Line

[MOL] My Mom

My mom has just been diagnosed with broncioalveolar cell carcinoma with a
multicentric spot of origin.  Presently the largest growth is 1 1/2
centimeters and there are 2 other smaller ones.  Unfortunately it exists in
both lungs and they suspect others on the way. A needle biopsy done at Mass
General confirmed this.  We have been told that despite no obvious symtoms
this disease could take our mother's life in less than 1 year.  We need help
from anyone who has this and has investigated and/or tried different treatment
options. We understand that surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy are not
viable options.  Please help us as soon as possible.  I just found out I'm
pregnant and I want my mother to be around for my baby's birth!!!  Thank you.