Re: [MOL] (no subject) [02434] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] (no subject)

My heart aches for you.  I am going through the same thing.  It is so hard to
see a loved one go through the slow shut down of their body.  If you ever want
to talk, please just E mail me.  I'd love to listen.  Joanne Vancouver, WA.