[MOL] Ovarian Cancer [02428] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Ovarian Cancer

Hello I am interested in finding out anything about surviving ovarian cancer.
My good friends sister has just been diagnosed with one complication - she is
pregnant.  Tough decisions are ahead for them and I wanted to be able to
provide them with contacts and any info for their long journey ahead please
email me at Kathy0630@aol.com.  Thank you