[MOL] Father with lung cancer [02426] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Father with lung cancer

Dear Friend:

	I would like to help you with the father with lungs cancer.

	A friend of mine has a father that had lung cancer.  He started his fatehr on
Collioidal Silver and in about 8 weeks he lost the pain he had with the cancer.

	X-Ray showed that it was now a benign tumor.

	If this is of interest to you please write to me for details of the treatment.

	I wilL appreciate you inquiry, and it may be the mostimportant inquiry you ever
made.

	Please do write me.

	Sincerely,

		Lloyd