Re: [MOL] Site of China No.1 [02421] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Site of China No.1

LINHILLIS wrote:

> Leo
>
> Really what is HK6500?  According to site I read, american dollars for 28
> day supply was $935.00, I think ( over $900 anyway).
> I think you could probably break it down a little better so people can
> understand
> what the costs might be.
> How good the product may be is not the reason for my remarks.  I feel you
> should be as straight forward as possible, you are dealing with peoples
> lives, hopes and emotions.
> I'm sorry if anyone thinks I'm being a jerk, I just want you to let people
> know
> the cost which can be prohibitive for many cancer patients.
> Thank you for sharing your info with us.
> Diana

Everybody,

I'm sorry that I have made you confused about the cost of China No.1. I

think I that I should clarify the source of the cost. I obtained the

cost from this

(http://www.gus.net/health/feida/liquid.html) web site. Though this web

site has not given the cost of China No.1, I dial the phone number

contained in the web site and then obtained the cost. The company
supplying

the China No.1 is located in Hong Kong. I think there may have price

difference for different countries. I have visited this

(http://www.mailstation.net/~bogard/Green/index.htm) web site. I found
that

the cost is US$935.00 per set(280cc X 4 bottles) in Philippines. However
the

cost of China No.1 in Hong Kong is HK$6500 per one month.

Leo