[MOL] alternative therapies [02414] Medicine On Line

[MOL] alternative therapies

I've been diagnosed with severe vulvar dysplasia.  I've had it for several
months.  I had one excission, but the lab report showed they didn't get it
all.  My insurance won't cover laser surgery until Oct 1998, and I haven't
enough money for the surgery now.  Are there alternative treatments that
can be used until the insurance would cover the surgery?

Stacy