[MOL] Joy to the World [02412] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Joy to the World

On this precious day -- all days are precious, as we here know, but midwinter
has always been a time of rejoicing, of starting over, even for what were
called pagans -- I want to tell all my friends at MOL how much I value your
presence, and to send special greetings to those who, like me, are spending
Christmas alone.

Thank you, Marty, for coming to my aid and posting the message that my efforts
failed to get included -- obviously for technical reasons. Those who don't
know what I mean can find the message under "Re Christmas spirit".

Comfort and peace to you all at Christmas and Hannukah and all the other
special times that different folk are marking as the sun begins its journey
higher in the northern sky.

Flourish!

-- Ron