[MOL] Sister diagnosed with colon cancer [02411] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Sister diagnosed with colon cancer

My sisiter was diagnosed with colon cancer last January. She lived in
the Philippines and had surgery done. After her surgery she was given  a
prescription to take {levatisol}.  Now, they could'nt even buy this
medication in the Philippines. It's been six months, and they could not
buy this medication.  My sister have an abcess coming out from her
incision. The doctors have negative result. Although her blood was
checked for cancer cells the result was negative. The doctors from
Makati Medical Center cannot find any result from the test that was
done. If any professional doctor can help her on what direction to
take,please help us.  Anyone who would like to answer this, we need your
expertise..  I 'm asking for help.  Thank you very much in advance.

For anyone who would like to answer this, my email address is
dolls@rocketmail.com.
begin:          vcard
fn:             T666
n:              ;T666
email;internet: TERMINATOR666@snet.net
note:           KILL THEM ALL, LET GOD SORT THEM OUT
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard