[MOL] My thanks to my friends, Diana, Ron, JOhn, Lisa, Ronda, Brenda, an [02405] Medicine On Line

[MOL] My thanks to my friends, Diana, Ron, JOhn, Lisa, Ronda, Brenda, and all.

LINHILLIS wrote:

> Dear Marty, Barb, John, (JO) Gail, Ron, Carla, Barbara, Peter, Lisa & all
>
> Wanted to say what a wonderful gift this group has been.  You are all
> special and always in my thoughts.
> My brothers CT and chest xray didn't show blood clot.  His Onc was
> rather busy yesterday, so he just read report, didn't go over either test
> so don't really know if tumor is still shrinking.  He said his breathing is
> better this week, so don't know what problem was.  I suggested a
> "breathing coach", has anyone had experience with same?
> We will be in New Orleans from 26 thru 30th planning our daughters
> wedding.  I have a feeling this is going to drive me nuts by Sept.,
> but we only have one daughter so I will hang in there and try to keep
> my sanity.
> Thank you all for sharing your stories, information, opinions, hopes
> and warn thoughts and prayers.  God Bless all of you and your
> families.
> Take Care
> Diana

Dear Diana,

In many respects we have much to be thankful for.  Somehow God guided us
to this wonderful discussion list and somehow brought you and other,
what we like to call angels into our lives.  We know that all of you
somehow are touched by a  condition, a disease that is concerning and
diseheartening, but we are also touched by the extraordinary compassion
and devotion and dedication to our well being and wellness. That can
only be Gods will, for God is a good God and all that come to this list
are good and seeking common interests and goals, to learn, to serve, to
share, to become healthy. We come here day after day because we are
touched by the so many that once they have learned find it in their
heart to share their knowledge with those that are newly in need and for
those who need to be needed. YOu, my dear lady and Ron and John, Lisa,
and Brenda, and Ronda and our friend who manages this list, how grateful
we are to be able to come into your hearts, to hear your personal
stories and concerns and loves and emotions and it is so gratifying for
me to be able to vent our emotions and then turn around and be able to
support you. I can find no greater feeling this time of the year than to
know and feel comfort that we have friends. Yes, dear Diana, thank you,
and thank you to all. It is Thursday morning in California, 6.a.m. and I
am excited about the day and the offerings of happiness and blessings
and comfort that the first blessing I seek out for the day is my present
to log onto this list and see my friends who are either in need or
providing needs. Thank you all dear hearts and God be with you this day
and all days to come in good health, very good health.

God Bless and have a safe and happy journey Diana. To all my other
friends, be well, Ron lets hear from you we think of you so very often,
to John my friend, the phone call last night was a night that I shall
never forget because I now seem to have a Brother and that in itself is
a blessing and to all my other friends, God Bless YOu

Marty Auslander