Re: [MOL] cpt11 [02400] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] cpt11

The most complete information on cpt-11 (Camptosar, irinotecan) is
available on the Internet at http://www.meds.com/colon.  You can also find
other information by using one of the search engines and searching
separately on cpt-11, Camptosar, Campto, and irinotecan.