Re: [MOL] i [02398] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] i

Dear Marty, Barb, John, (JO) Gail, Ron, Carla, Barbara, Peter, Lisa & all

Wanted to say what a wonderful gift this group has been.  You are all
special and always in my thoughts.
My brothers CT and chest xray didn't show blood clot.  His Onc was
rather busy yesterday, so he just read report, didn't go over either test
so don't really know if tumor is still shrinking.  He said his breathing is
better this week, so don't know what problem was.  I suggested a
"breathing coach", has anyone had experience with same?
We will be in New Orleans from 26 thru 30th planning our daughters
wedding.  I have a feeling this is going to drive me nuts by Sept.,
but we only have one daughter so I will hang in there and try to keep
my sanity.
Thank you all for sharing your stories, information, opinions, hopes
and warn thoughts and prayers.  God Bless all of you and your
families.
Take Care
Diana