Re: [MOL] [02396] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]

Dear Ron

I'm thinking about you and have my fingers crossed for you to have a
wonderful Christmas and the best New Year ever.
If you get out, please let us know about the sights and sounds of NYC
on Christmas eve and day.
Is it snowing?
My daughter came home saturday, she and Lin (my husband) just left
to pick up her fiance at airport.  Will be out of town for few days so
wanted to wish you Merry Christmas.
Take Care
God Bless
Diana