[MOL] Re: [02393] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re:

"Ana María Zarraga, Ph.D." wrote:

> Please send me  information on mycosis fungoid. Causes and treatment
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> Ana María Zárraga, Ph.D.
> Biochemistry Institute
> Universidad Austral

Dear Ana

As my friend John would suggest information may be obtained from the
following websites:

Somegood sites for information are:

The National Cancer Institute at        http://rex.nci.nih.gov
Cancer Notes on the Net at              http://www.cancernews.com
Medicine On Line at                     http://www.meds.com
NCCS Guide to Cancer Resources at
http://www.access.digex.net/~mkragen/non-java.html

I would also suggest that you call the National Cancer Institute at
1-800-4CANCER to speak with someone about the latest treatments and
clinical trials available.  They can also recommend Cancer Centers
throughout the United States.

Take care Ana,
God Bless You
marty