Re: [MOL] Site of China No.1 [02389] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Site of China No.1

Leo

Really what is HK6500?  According to site I read, american dollars for 28
day supply was $935.00, I think ( over $900 anyway).
I think you could probably break it down a little better so people can
understand
what the costs might be.
How good the product may be is not the reason for my remarks.  I feel you
should be as straight forward as possible, you are dealing with peoples
lives, hopes and emotions.
I'm sorry if anyone thinks I'm being a jerk, I just want you to let people
know
the cost which can be prohibitive for many cancer patients.
Thank you for sharing your info with us.
Diana