Re: [MOL] Long term Navelbine treatment [02388] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Long term Navelbine treatment

Dear Kay

My brother has been on a combo of Navelbine & Cisplatin since March.
He receives Navelbine every week.  The worst side effects from this has
been his blood counts, he has to have neupogen shots and epogen shots
to build his white & red blood up.  The Cisplatin has more side effects
than Navelbine, but each individual reacts differently to each chemo.
Marty gave you good advice re how to check into this and come to your
own conclusions.
You and your brother will be in my thoughts.
Diana