Re: [MOL] stage IV glyoblastoma brain tumor, what can CPT11 do [02382] Medicine On Line

KHanes124 wrote:

> Please send info on CPT11.  What can it do for a stage IV brain tumor.
> Currently under chemo treatment.  Have heard good result.  Need to know more.
> Please send as much info as soon as possible to khanes@aol.com.
>
> Thanks....

Dear Khanes124,

You may wish to get information not only from the National Cancer
Institute at 1-800-4cancer but I havae heard of a medical team at Hoag
Memorial HOspital in Newport Beach California that have been
successfully treating multiforme glioblastoma.  YOu may wish to contact
them for 2nd opinions as well.

God Bless
marty Auslander