[MOL] [Fwd: Re: Connecting to others] [01713] Medicine On Line

[MOL] [Fwd: Re: Connecting to others]

---- Begin included message ----
Hello to all fellow supporters and cancer patients. My name is Denise &
my mother was dx with lung cancer & cancer of the lymph nodes in July of
this year. Certainly a tragic event in my family's life...however her
prognosis was 4 - 6 months and we hope to make liars out of them. She is
on chemo, essiac, (9) different vitamins and vitamin C in large doses. I
pray every day, I build her spirits as best as I can, and I have faith
that this is just a battle to which she must go through. I must admit
that sometimes I get worried that my expectations are too high, but the
only thing I can say to that is ..that if they be right then above all
at least her days are filled with laughter and hope. For those
interested a wonderful book is out called " Love, Medicine & Miracles "
by Dr. Bernie Siegal.  It's truly a godsend! And it has helped me to
understand at a level so neccessary when such an event comes into your
life. I highly recommend this book to M. WOODS.
I ask that Martin Auslander please tell me your success story, as I need
to hear more of them.
And I just want anyone & everyone to know that I have come aboard and
we intend to be another success story to draw from.
God bless!
Denise