Re: interferon [00519] Medicine On Line

Re: interferon

Karen:  The best way to get information on Interferon is to use one of
the Search Engines.  Point your browser to http://www.altavista.digital.com
and enter "Interferon" in the search box.  You will get a list of many
sites with information on Interferon.  You can also use the "advanced"
search and type "Interferon" and "Kidney" in the search box.

>Someone suggested I post an inquiry in the consumer forum, I hope this
>is the right place.
>
>My mother recently had her kidney removed due to a cancerous tumor. I am
>trying to find out about a treatment called Interferon that is sometimes
>used for treatment for kidney cancer. Can anyone help me or am I in the
>wrong place? Thanks, Karen B.

William J. Comcowich
UltiTech, Inc.
Medicine OnLine